Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bots Book One: Emergent Behavior by Nicole M. Taylor

Done with the book.

Up until page 105, I was questioning whether this book was too mature for middle school students. Now there is no doubt, I will not be adding this book to the middle school library. I would give this book 3 out of 5 stars because up to this point I found this book well written and interesting but I did not read the entire book. I jumped to the end and read the epilogue. It seems to have an appropriate ending. It was a hard to decide to not read the book in its entirety. I have many more books to read for work and some I would even like to read for pleasure. So, I can not either recommend or not recommend this book at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment