Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson

Finished the book

I found this book very informative. I never knew anything about Rosemary Kennedy. I knew that there was a special needs Kennedy, sibling to John F., Ted, Joe Jr., and the rest. I didn't know anything more than that she existed. I like at the end of the book how her sister Eunice was quoted as saying, "...more than any one single individual, Rosemary made the difference." Larson goes on to end the book with, "Through the loving, indomitable spirit of Rosemary, the Kennedy family found one of its greatest missions, and in doing so changed millions of lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment