Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

Interest Level: Adult
Reading Level (Reading Counts Level): NR
Lexile: NL
Genre: Mystery

Finished the book

I highly recommend this book for adults. I found the characters interesting and the plot captivating. The book follows three women, Madeline, Celeste, and Jane, and their lives in a beach-side community. Jane is the newcomer to their community. Madeline and Celeste take her under their wing and their lives are forever changed. Much of the book takes place in and around an elementary school. Being in education, I found a lot that I could relate to in that setting. A story of survival, I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment