Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, January 22, 2018

The Paris Review Podcast

Interest Level: Adult/Young Adult/Varies
Reading Level (Readng Counts Level): NR
Lexile: NR
Genre: All Types

I recently discovered the "Levar Burton Reads" podcast. I so very much enjoyed that podcast that when Levar recommended "The Paris Review" podcast, I had to check it out. In the first episode, actor and writer Wallace Shawn read "Car-Crash While Hitchhiking" by Denis Johnson. It was phenomenal. A bit gory, the tale might not be appropriate for middle school students. Since I have heard all the episodes of "Levar Burton Reads" that are currently available, I will continue to listen to "The Paris Review."

No comments:

Post a Comment