Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Next Great Paulie Fink by Ali Benjamin

Interest Level: 3-6
Lexile: 710L
Reading Level: 4.9
Genre: Realistic Fiction

Led by new student Caitlyn, seventh-graders at a tiny rural school in Vermont create a reality-show inspired competition to determine who will replace the school's legendary class clown, Paulie Fink.

I enjoyed the characters and the story. I did not see the ending coming which I enjoyed. The cliffhanger ending was a little frustrating. But maybe that means there may be a sequel. I would definitely read the sequel. I would recommend this book to any student 3rd to 9th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment