Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Friday, October 1, 2021

The Vanishing Girl: Daphne and Velma #1 by Josephine Ruby

Interest Level: YA
Genre: Mystery
Reading Level: 5.1

I LOVE Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang. In this book the gang is in high school but have not yet come together, all five of them, to solve mysteries. The book gives a nod to "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" and acknowledges that Daphne and Velma were friends when they were children. I enjoyed this book so much that I bought the second book in the series. I will be donating this book to the library collection. I recommend it to all who love Scooby and the gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment