Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Currently on pg. 157, chapter March-Anna

My daughter (a college student) told me that many of her friends that are education majors read this book for a class they were taking. It is SO good. I read 156 pages this weekend! Have you read Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen, The Beloved Dearly by Doug Cooney or Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie S. Tolan? They are some of my all time favorite realistic fiction novels. Well, this one may join the list. With a little over 100 pages left, I am thinking I need to slow down. I don't want the book to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment