Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Finished the book

AWESOME BOOK!!!
5 out of 5 stars!

I am so jazzed! There is a sequel. And I have put it on my Christmas list. I like that the author made the teacher human and not perfect. The students are believable characters. My favorite character is Anna. I also love her mother. It will be interesting to see if Anna remains my favorite after the sequel. Jessica is a close second. I like Anna because she is kind, wise beyond her years, and has had a realistic life. In fact all the students are portrayed as realistic characters. No one has the Leave It To Beaver perfect life. Also, I love happy endings. When I read a book or see a movie, more than not I want to see (or read) a happy ending. I read and go to the movies to escape. Life is challenging enough and does not always have a happy ending. So, I want a happy ending! SPOILER ALERT - This book has a happy ending.

I said in an earlier post that this book may join the list of my all time favorite realistic fiction books. It officially has.

No comments:

Post a Comment