Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Dancing Barefoot by Wil Wheaton

Interest Level: Adult
Reading Level:NR

Lexile: NR
Genre: Autobiography

Finished book

Wheaton states in the foreword that this book contains five short stories that did not make it into his book, "Just a Geek." One of these autobiographical narratives takes you behind the scenes at a Star Trek convention. In others Wheaton shares tales of loss, love, and a journey through his childhood. I am a Star Trek fan. I enjoy Wheaton's work on The Big Bang Theory and admire his work with Project UROK. I am an avid reader of his wife's blog. And I have now added "Just a Geek" to my "Want to Read" list. I would recommend this book to 11th grade students to adults. I give it 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment