Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell

Currently on pg. 132, chapter 17

The italicized preludes to each chapter are like an entirely different story about two brothers going off to war. I am puzzled by these preludes. Are the brothers now Hook and Pan? Does it have nothing to do with this story? Is it from a famous novel?

As I researched trying to determine what the preludes meant, I found comment comparing this book to Splintered by A.G. Howard. It is a good thing I didn't see that prior to starting this book. I am not sure if I would have still read it.

As far as the story, (SPOILER ALERT) Gwen is now with Pan on Neverland. He rescued her from Hook's ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment