Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky

Interest Level: 3-6 grade
Reading Level: 4.5
Lexile: 720
Genre: Realistic Fiction

Currently on pg. 26, chapter 5

I continue my quest for a book(s) for the middle school library with a transgender lead character. My previous post was about the book George by Alex Gino. I enjoyed that book and have put it on my list to buy. This book is written in the first person so for now I will use the pronoun 'he' in reference to Grayson. Grayson is in middle school and a loner. The new girl at the school, Amelia, reaches out to him. At this point in the book, they are starting to develop a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment