Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Great Greene Heist by Varian Johnson

Interest Level: 5-8 grade
Reading Level: 4.6
Lexile: 660
Genre: Realistic Fiction

Currently on pg. 58

This book is a Oregon Readers' Choice Award nominee. I can already tell that I vote for this book above "The Fourteenth Goldfish." I like the way Johnson does not tell us what the Blitz at the Fritz is exactly. I love the suspense. What exactly did Jackson do that made him swear of conning people? How'd he get caught? Why did he get in so much trouble at school? Although this book has not reached the level of my carrying it around everywhere, I am still enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment