Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Egg & Spoon by Gregory Maguire

Interest level: 6th grade & up 
Reading Level: 4.3
Lexile: 700
Genre: Fantasy

Currently on pg. 102

I have read Wicked, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, and Mirror Mirror all by Gregory Maguire. And I liked them.  Even though Wicked was 560 pages long, I have to say that the 475 pages of Egg & Spoon has me scared. But it is the last of the 2017 Oregon Readers' Choice Award nominees, so I will do my best to read it.

It was around page 60 that I decided that I might like this book after all. It has a Prince and the Pauper feeling to it. I am not quite carrying the book around with me, which is a true mark of an excellent read, but I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment