Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lumberjanes: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson

Interest Level: 5-8 grade
Reading Level: 3.5
Lexile: NR
Genre: Action adventure graphic novel

Currently on pg. 72

I am not a huge fan of graphic novels. I love superhero comics and comic strip collections but I haven't really found a graphic novel that I love, yet. I chose to read this book because it was one of the 2018 Oregon Readers' Choice Award nominee. I am not entirely sure but I think it is a story about five friends and their summer together; as they earn their merit badges for the Lumberjanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment