Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Lumberjanes: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson

Finished the book

My daughter told me that the illustrations in this book made her pick it up and page through it. I do see how this book may appeal to middle school students. I am curious to see how well it is received when we return to school in the fall. As for me, this book was not my cup of tea. I found the plot non-existent and the concept ridiculous. The story-line appears to be continued in volume two of the series. I say 'appears' because I am assuming that now that the nemesis has been introduced that he will be defeated. I will not be reading the second volume or recommending this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment