Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Colin Fischer by Miller & Stentz

Finished the book!

Wow!!! I loved it!

SPOILER ALERT! I thought the authors did a great job in describing Colin's aspergers. They made Colin a very likable character. I think that it is important to portray people with disabilities in a positive and realistic way. I, also, enjoyed learning some of the history involving aspergers. I loved the ending. The twist regarding the gun was awesome!! The authors totally left it open enough that a sequel could be written. I would love to see Wayne's character develop. I would imagine that a family like the Fischers could really benefit that young man.

I HIGHLY recommend this book. These authors have brought their gift of screenplay writing to young adult fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment