Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

Currently on p.460, chapter 48

Alright, alright. I hate to start raving about this book after so many pages, 357 pages to be exact. However, chapter 38 was the chapter that grabbed me.

SPOILER ALERT! When Grady and Edaline request that Sophie's adoption proceedings be canceled, I almost shed a tear. Okay, it may not be the waterworks of Fault in Our Stars and the Divergent series but the story at least brought on some emotion. THEN Sophie gets kidnapped. Now there is suspense. Where will Sophie live? With Grady and Edaline or with Alden and Della? Will Sophie escape or be rescued from her captures?

The author has 28 pages to get me to the point that I want to read the sequel. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment