Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

Currently on p. 342, chapter 36

Okay, I am finally hooked. Will Sophie get a boyfriend? Will it be Dex, Fitz, or Keefe? Is Biana really Sophie's friend? How much more trouble can Sophie get in before they she gets expelled from Foxfire (the elf school)?

There are roughly 150 pages left in the book. In those 150 pages will the author get me to the point that I will want to read the sequel? (Yes, there is a sequel, Exile.) Time will tell. In the meantime, I am pulling for Dex. I hope Biana isn't playing Sophie and turns out to be a true friend. And in order to keep the book interesting, I hope Sophie continues to break the rules but does not get expelled.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment