Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, October 5, 2015

My Fight/Your Fight by Ronda Rousey

Finished the book

I would recommend this book to high school students and adults. The only reason that I didn't give the book 5 stars is that I am not a fan of fighting. Since Rousey has never had a fight last even 5 minutes. I think I would watch a Rousey fight. The truth of the matter is I don't have the stomach to watch 25 minutes of two people beating each other up. Regardless, Rousey's story is inspiring. She is a great example of hard work and determination. If the Regan Arts. publishers decide to put out a young adult edition, I would buy it for the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment