Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Case of the Missing Marquess: An Enola Holmes Mystery by Nancy Springer

Interest Level: 5-8 grade
Reading Level: 6.6 grade
Lexile: 1020
Genre: Historical Fiction/Mystery

I love Sherlock Holmes movies and television shows. I have read some of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I have it on my phone and read it sometimes when I am stuck somewhere without a book. I find it difficult to get through. Enola Holmes, the younger sister of Sherlock, is the main character of Springer's novel. I have read Shane Peacock's Eye of the Crow: Boy Sherlock Holmes 1st Case. I enjoyed it. I have high hopes for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment