Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Currently on p. 59, chapter 10
Interest Level: 5-8th grade
Reading Level: 710L/4.8 - 6.2 grade

Think The Prince and the Pauper with a twist.

Semi-SPOILER ALERT! - Conner, a regent in the court of King Eckbert, has a plan. He gets four orphans that resemble the king's lost son, Jaron. He plans to try to pass one of them off as Jaron.

So far, I am enjoying the book. I do find myself looking to pick up the book when I have a free moment. In all honesty, that could be simply to avoid my summer school Spanish class homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment