Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Currently on pg. 166, chapter 28

There are a couple of ways you can tell if I like a book; how quickly I read it and if I take it everywhere with me.

Side rant - Always, always, ALWAYS have a book with you. Seriously, you could be stuck waiting for your ride (or for your child to get out of band). No problem, read your book. You could find out that you don't have enough time to go home between running errands and your appointment. Go to Starbuck's or park in the shade and READ. Your friend stands you up for lunch. Cool. You can read during lunch!!! Always, always, ALWAYS have a book with you.

I am carrying The False Prince around with me. Whether I will read the other two books in the trilogy is yet to be seen. I stated in an earlier post that I did not know if I like this book or was simply using the book to avoid doing my homework. I have decided I DO like it. With about 175 more pages to read, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment