Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ungifted by Gordon Korman

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I love, love, LOVED this book. One of the best realistic fiction books I have read in awhile. I am torn between this book and Colin Fischer (another realistic fiction) for my favorite ORCA book. I still have two more ORCA books to read so we shall see. 'Why did I like it?' you ask. Well.....

SPOILER ALERT!!

This story does not have the perfect Disney ending but I like that. Life does not have a Disney ending, but the ending is happy. I love how the characters grow. If I had to pick a favorite character, it would be Donovan. Although, I like Chloe and Noah as well. I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment