Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

Currently on p. 18, chapter 1
Interest Level: 8th grade and up
Reading Level: 930L/6.8 - 10.2 grade

SIDE RANT: I was recently given the advice that I should write this blog as if no one is reading it. When I was given this advice, I thought, "No. Wrong." Not only should I write this blog as if all the students that have ever passed through my library are reading it. I mean that is my audience. I should write it as if my mother (and/or mother-in-law) were reading it. In fact, shouldn't we all approach what we not only write but what we say as if everyone on the planet might read it.

I chose to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson because I read John Green's Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns and I liked them both. These books, in my opinion, were appropriate for middle school students. As of page 18, I am under the impression that this book, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, will not be in the Laurel Ridge Middle School library. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment