Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

Finished the book

NOOOOOOO!!!! There will be a sequel titled The Wicked Must Rise slated to be published on March 30, 2015. The author did finish this book off nicely. In all honesty if the next one was already written, I would probably read it. Come March will I read the sequel? I don't know. It will depend on what else there is on my nightstand at that time.

SPOILER ALERT - Dorothy doesn't die in book one. I know, 'duh'. If she had died there probably wouldn't be a book two. I did like how at the end of the book Amy seems to join forces with the Wizard and Pete. One of the three major players (the scarecrow, the tin man, and the lion) does die or so it seems.

I will give Dorothy Must Die 3 out of 5 stars. Don't read it if you get upset when authors mess with classic story lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment