Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hound Dog True by Linda Urban

Finished book

When I read that this book was about a shy girl, I was interested. Then I read that Mattie learns that "one small, brave act can lead to a friend who is hound dog true." I thought, okay I want to read this. I have a soft spot for kids that are shy. Most the time if you take the time to get to know a shy kid you will have a made a pretty great friend.

I thought that the author ended this book well. SPOILER ALERT - I was happy that it looked like Mattie and her mother would be staying put for awhile. I was pleased that her and Quincy became friends. I thought that ending it with the class introductions was perfect.

I recommend this book. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment