Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Knightley & Sons by Rohan Gavin

Currently on pg. 86, chapter 8

I agree with Horn Book Guide. This book does have a Holmes-ian influence. I love all that is Sherlock Holmes. I like the BBC TV show Sherlock. I like the CBS TV show Elementary. I like the Robert Downey Jr. movies. I have had a hard time reading the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novels although I keep trying. I have liked the young adult books; Death Cloud by Andy Lane and Eye of the Crow: Boy Sherlock Holmes' 1st Case by Shane Peacock. They are both have a Holmes-ian influence. I am enjoying the book so far and are looking forward to some action and plot twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment