Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass

Currently on pg. 270, chapter 27

I like how Cass has weaved Erik, Henri's translator, into the storyline. I thought at first that he and Eadlyn could possibly end up together. However when the author came right out and said that he was appealing to Eadlyn but was not part of the Selection, I figured that he wouldn't be who she ended up with.

A PREDICTION - Don't read on if you hate it when people shout out who the killer is before Sherlock, Castle, or Dr. Henry Morgan have discovered who it is. (Those are characters on television shows.) I believe that Eadlyn and Kile will end up together but they will agree to have a long engagement so that Kile can go study architecture. I have 72 more pages to read. We shall see if my guess is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment