Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

One Came Home by Amy Timberlake

Currently on pg. 160, chapter 15

Georgie and Billy continue to follow the leads as to what happened to Georgie's sister, Agatha. POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT - The title of this book now has me wondering. Will they find Agatha and Billy (who loves Agatha) will stay with her. I may have just ruined the book for you. My daughters hate it when I do that while we are watching TV.

When Georgie comes to the realization that in fact Agatha might actually be dead, Timberlake writes "From here on out, I'd have to keep my own company, Trouble was, I didn't like myself much (p.137)." I like this. I can relate. Aren't there times that we all can relate with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment