Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, July 27, 2015

That Girl Lucy Moon by Amy Timberlake

Interest Level: 5-8 grade
Reading Level: 5.4 grade
Lexile: 830
Genre: Realistic Fiction

Currently on pg. 56, chapter 5

I choose to read this book because I read "One Came Home" by Amy Timberlake. I liked Timberlake's writing. I wasn't doing back-flips over "One Came Home" but I thought that it might have been the story-line. So, I wanted to give another book by Timberlake a try.

Lucy Moon is new to junior high/middle school and trying to find her place. In elementary school, she was an activist that fought for the rights of animals and workers around the world. She struggles to find her place. When two students get "arrested" for sledding on Wiggins hill, Lucy finds a cause. She is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment