Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Great Trouble: A Mystery of London the Blue Death, and a Boy Called Eel by Deborah Hopkinson

Finished book

I am a fan of historical fiction. I was concerned with the seriousness of the topic. Although there were many deaths, there was a fair share of joy. SPOILER ALERT - Hopkinson did write a happy ending for the main character, Eel. I do have one complaint. The author never told us Eel's real name. Not that his name is important but I was curious. I enjoyed this book but it did not take over Counting By 7's as my choice for the Oregon Readers Choice Award.



No comments:

Post a Comment