Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Colin Fischer by Ashley Edward Miller & Zack Stentz

Currently on p. 5, chapter 2

I am unsure about whether or not to recommend that you read the introduction. After I read it, I thought, 'this could be a really good book'. My first impression was that reading the introduction was helpful. I know that a lot of people skip the introduction. I am NOT sure if I am recommending that you read it or not. Did the intro give too much away? The fact that I have already read it and now cannot unread it puts me out of the discussion at this point. I am the kind of person who reads not only the introduction but the back of the book and the side flaps of the jacket cover. Sometimes I even read the acknowledgments before starting the book.  I will try to remember to chime back in on this topic when I finish the book. So read it or not, it is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment