Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 The One by Kiera Cass

Currently on p. 196, chapter 21

Okay, I read 3 chapters last night. There are 32 chapters plus the epilogue. If I keep up this pass, I will be done with the book in four days. Yes, I am still obsessing about this. But a good thing is that I will be able to loan the book to Megan and that will make her happy. So, that is a good thing. SEMI-SPOILER ALERT! - I liked what America did at the Convicting Ceremony. I think that it is important for her character to keep doing these types of things. We, the readers, should be worried whether or not she will push the king too far and be kicked out of the Elite.

No comments:

Post a Comment