Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Storybound by Marissa Burt

Finished the book.

I thought this book was confusing. SPOILER ALERT! I am still not sure if the muses' tales are read by the characters or someone else or anyone else. Una being the daughter of the Enemy and the Red Enchantress was a surprise. I thought she was going to be the king's daughter. That was an interesting twist. The Enemy returning reminded me of Voldemort's return. The plot did wrap up with the Resistance pledging to fight the Enemy together. However, the words "to be continued" were the last words of the book. Although, the book got a lot better when Una and Indy went into the exam together, I will not be reading the next book. If there are any fans of this book out there reading this, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment