Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014 The One by Kiera Cass

Currently on p. 156, chapter 18
Interest Level: Young Adult
Reading Level: 670L/4.7- 6th grade


I am enjoying the book. I thought it was a bit slow starting out. I am at that point now (almost halfway through the book) that I am wanting to read it all the time because I want to find out what happens. But I don’t want to read the book because I know it is that last book in the series and I don’t want it to end. I am pleased with America’s choice between Maxon and Aspen. I also like the new characters, Georgia and August.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Duncan, Based on your posts, I just may add this to my summer reading list. Thanks for taking us all on a ride-along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was set up specifically with the class of 2018 in mind. I am having a hard time letting this class go off to high school. I hope that this is the start of something that past, present, and future students of LRMS will look at and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete