Text For Email Subscribers

For notification on blog updates, please enter your email address in the field above. Then confirm your subscription with an email from Feedburner.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (later in the day) The One by Kiera Cass

Finished the book

I LOVED THIS BOOK! And I loved the ending. I liked all the twists and turns up to the very end. I am SO sad that the series is done. SPOILER ALERT!! What!?! The southern rebels shot Celeste. I went from hating Celeste in book 1 to sort of liking her in this book. Bummer. I liked the scene with America and Maxon under the table during the battle in chapter 30. Maxon's speech about how his heart was America's was so good. As I read the acknowledgements, I did as instructed and put my hand on the page and with a bit of sadness I received my high-five.

No comments:

Post a Comment